Kaiser Permanente IT has arrived in Atlanta, Georgia! We’re looking for top information technology talent to help support our mission — and our 10 million members.
WORK THAT MATTERS
A national and international leader in health care excellence, Kaiser Permanente recognizes the role technology plays in advancing the delivery of high-quality, affordable health care to all. Named one of the 100 Best Places to Work in IT by Computerworld for 7 consecutive years and named by CIO magazine to their 2016 CIO 100 list, our reputation for information technology leadership — in and beyond the field of care — is what makes it so exciting here.
When you join us, you’ll work on challenging information technology projects as part of a dynamic team. All while supporting the total health of our members, their families, and the communities we serve. It’s more than important work — it’s vital.
Our systems — and people — are powerful. Here, you’ll impact technology and care on an immense scale. As the nation’s leading nonprofit health plan, we house more data than the Library of Congress and own the largest electronic medical system in the country — and we’re growing every day.
Explore Current Opportunities in Atlanta, Ga, which include:
- Application Development and Support
- Program and Project Managers
- Business Analysts and Consultants
- IT Management
- Information and Cybersecurity
- QA and Testing
- Desktop and Networking Support
- Solution Consulting and IT Architecture
- Other positions …
Want to learn more about these exciting and essential roles? Search opportunities today.
Challenge your Career
We make it a priority to empower you with opportunities to advance your career and strengthen your knowledge such as:
- ongoing exposure to, and education on, the latest technology trends
- a work environment that fosters collaboration
- quarterly webinars designed to build leadership skills
- strong internal networks
- project management study groups, certification training, and mentoring
Benefits and Perks
Health, wellness, and work-life balance are important for our employees. We offer a comprehensive benefits package that includes:
- base salary and bonus eligibility
- opportunities to work remotely
- flexible schedules
- generous vacation, holiday, and sick leave
- medical (including prescriptions), dental, vision, and mental health care coverage
- disability and life insurance coverage
- educational opportunities and tuition reimbursement up to $3,000 per year
- employee assistance programs, including crisis response, depression management, disability management, counseling, and more
- flexible spending account options, including personal, dependent health care, and commuter spending
- retirement plans
- employee discounts for personal cell phones, dining, health and fitness, travel, computers, and retail stores
Within IT, we offer opportunities of all kinds. To name a few:
- University Relations: Starting your career at Kaiser Permanente means learning from the best and brightest in the industry. There is no better place to impact the future of care, and we’re looking for the next generation of leaders to join us. No matter what your role, you’ll apply your knowledge and passion to influential real-world projects that help shape your success — and ours. Learn more about the difference you'll make and the opportunities you'll find by participating in one of our internship or early-career programs.
- Contingent Talent Management Program: In the ever-changing world of technology and health care, finding the right information technology job can be a complicated exercise — unless you explore contract opportunities with us! Talented, passionate people are encouraged to learn more about advancing their careers in one of these temporary positions.
- Supporting and Hiring Military Service Men and Service Women: We welcome the unique skills and experience our military service men and service women bring to our workforce. Learn more about how you can succeed with us.
Located in the heart of midtown Atlanta in the Pershing Point Plaza, the site offers:
- accessibility via public transportation including 2 MARTA stations and the 15 bus line
- easy freeway access and convenient access via main roads
- free on-site car and bike parking
- monthly membership to Anytime Fitness with 24/7 use of exercise equipment, classes, personal trainers, and tanning
- on-site Jimmy John’s Gourmet Sandwiches, open from 11 a.m. to 10 p.m., 7 days a week
Here at Kaiser Permanente, we are very active in our community! This commitment defines us as we work to bring quality, affordable care to our neighborhoods and beyond. And we can’t wait to grow our efforts in Atlanta.
TESTIMONIALS: MEET NELLIE AND antonio
Nellie"I love how friendly and open everyone is — they definitely make you feel right at home with the team! I also love the amount of flexibility and growth I'm allowed, especially as an intern."
Intern, Technology Risk Office
Antonio"I am excited to work with the latest cutting-edge technology that enables Kaiser Permanente to coordinate patient care and improve health outcomes."
Network Security Engineer
External hires must pass a background check/drug screen. Qualified applicants with arrest and/or conviction records will be considered for employment in a manner consistent with Federal, state and local laws, including but not limited to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, protected veteran, or disability status.