Can a single organization redefine health care? At Kaiser Permanente, we think so.
Focused on the health and well-being of our members and communities, the people of Kaiser Permanente continually elevate the state of health care with progressive products, services, and advancements.
What does that mean?
- We don't just recommend what the latest research shows, we conduct our own research.
- We treat our members, colleagues, and communities as family, and uphold the trust they place in us by safeguarding their privacy.
- We actively spread health—online, offline, through educational programs and awareness campaigns, and through good ol’ word of mouth.
- We practice well-care as well as sick-care, and advocate prevention as well as treatment.
- We discuss, debate, and shape public policy.
- We walk for the cure, buckle up for safety, bike for the cause, and run for the joy of it (and sometimes for that cookie we ate at lunch).
- We believe pink ribbons and yellow bracelets make more than fashion statements.
- And we believe in our power to make a difference.
We are Kaiser Permanente, and we stand for health.